-
October 18th, 2005, 08:25 AM
#3231
Inactive Member
IRT Ral-kun: No she didn't! Load up my copy, you'll see she still has ten hearts! Nami however... man she's a bitch.
-
October 18th, 2005, 06:34 PM
#3232
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 19th, 2005, 03:50 AM
#3233
HB Forum Owner
-
October 19th, 2005, 08:38 PM
#3234
Inactive Member
Holy hell. Death Note is awesome.
-
October 23rd, 2005, 05:56 PM
#3235
Inactive Member
-
October 23rd, 2005, 06:52 PM
#3236
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 23rd, 2005, 09:56 PM
#3237
HB Forum Owner
That's an original avatar.
-
October 24th, 2005, 02:11 AM
#3238
Inactive Member
Props to the Heero av, takes me back to my crazy Gundam Wing fandom days. Hehehehe and ever since I've been stuck with this name . . .
-
October 24th, 2005, 08:57 AM
#3239
Senior Hostboard Member
Really? I wouldnt have guessed.
I need to get into Gundam. I played a couple of the games, which i thought were good as anime spin-offs, but ive never truly known where to start with the anime.
-
October 24th, 2005, 10:50 AM
#3240
Inactive Member
"oh shit! we got respawns!"
"Damn, i guess we can't finish this instance then..."
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks